Brilliant traditional Shan Shui made industrially. "Rising Mist" by Yang Yongliang. He has touched our emotions, terrified us with vision nature destruction at La Biennale di Venezia.
Thank You Madrid!!! Incredible opening night with Friends for “The Garden of Earthly Delights by Massada. No Punishment.”
Massada Art Projects presents „5to5” film by NY Shorts Festival award winner Michael Slavens. City narration tells the metropolitan story of NY soul and energy.
Essential NYC mating strategies. Inventive and funny courtship displays at action. Sexual partners attracted guarantee a reproductive success. Evolutionary psychology at work, made easy in “ NYC Life” by Michael Slavens, presented at Massada Film Festival in NY.
Tokyo, year 2903. Everything looks disconcertingly similiar to what it has been over the last few hundred years. according to their own inner application.
Controversial social interpretation of our perplexed times. “Lampedusa Good Luck” by Marc Fromm. La Biennale di Venezia.
Every great dream begins with the dreamer. You need to have passion to reach the stars.
Massada founders love art. Kate and Chris are personally involved in every aspect of artistic directions taken within company. With its artistic interests and art appreciation they want to share their curiosity and enthusiasm for art with other people. They invite artists to take joy in creating. Intention of the endeavour is to involve talented virtuosos in art exploration and communication with the world. It involves several disciplines from film, comics, world heritage art inspired eyewear, poetry, images and yet is not limited to just few forms of art listed here. Massada Art Projects are open to accommodate any representation of human fantasy. The aim is to expand human imagination. Individual projects selected represent careful personal choices of the Massada founders. Independence of the thinking and approach is encouraged. Influence and participation of Kate and Chris vary from project to project. Disputes and deliberations are present as art is perceived as important and fundamental part of our lives. Always ideas are born in endless conversations.Read More →
“Granite” by Colin Chiesa, Massada Art Projects stills from California film backstage.
Our love for Hieronymus Bosch has been turned into creative reinterpretation “The Garden of Earthly Delights by Massada. No Punishment. Wish You to discover plenty hidden meanings within the picture. DISFRUTA ESTAS FRUTAS DEL BOSCO.
We are pleased to announce that “2903” film, Massada co-produced, has been selected for Sapporo International Short Film Festival, Japan in October! "2903" 札幌国際短編映画祭に入選しました !
Incredible run for „NYC Life” by Michael Slavens, Massada Art Projects! Great News Again! „NYC Life” officially selected for Palm Springs International Festival of Short Films 2015, California!
Tinity of light, color and pattern. Creative combination. Power of light in Massada fusion art cuisine laboratory.
BREAKING NEWS! HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE! "NYC Life" by Michael Slavens, Massada Art Projects has been selected for 2015 New York International Short Film Festival.
Calling few guys produced incredible results. We found Mat who does drawing for different newspapers worldwide. When we saw his works we knew that this is it. It is gonna be comics book.
Friday, March 20th 2015 @ 7.30 pm Anthology Film Archives ( 32 Second Avenue New York, NY 10003 ) Please RSVP by March 15th to email@example.com
Few explanatory hints:
1. Original Hieronymus Bosch painting is divided into triptych; Paradise, Sinful Life and Hell. Our interpretation refuses guilt and subsequently punishment. Everything is good in moderation. We choose to stay with central theme. Please find differences between original and our interpretations. We point out in few fragments variety of additions and changes. You may explore much more and find endless hidden meanings to play with.
2. Some hidden meanings made easy.
Blue - DISFRUTAS (enjoy), Pink - ESTAS (these)
Orange - FRUTAS (fruits), Green - DEL (of), Purple – BOSCO. The name Bosch in Spanish is ElBosco – Forrest. Therefore fruits painted by ElBosco are fruits of Forrest.
3. In modern times we indulge more fully in fruits. In El Bosco paintings fruits are the symbols of sexuality and people are enjoying it the full. Eating, dancing, observing tasting. Nothing has changed over centuries. We are “Strawberry Addicts”.
4. Idyllic country of eyewear manufacturing, based on alchemic search of philosophical stone.
5. Magic Tower. Colors of acetate world.
6. We prefer to march in happy infinitive procession of joy rather than circle endlessly. Sign of infinity is in the shape of eyewear frame.
7. You can see how Kim Kardashian could have looked back in 1500.
8. Laozi calligraphic wisdom, “Love is of all passions the strongest.”
9. Shellfish as symbol of sexual body parts. In Bosch couple is having a privacy moment in it, producing pearls out of the passion. In our case man looks straight into it trying to figure out what the sweetness of juices are all about.
10. Chalice flower turned into mutual personal interdependence derived from alchemic symbols. Rich fertilizer for beautiful flowers.
11. We knew from where Manet took his inspirations for “The Luncheon on the Grass”.
12. You need to be “focused” if You want to read “Massada Covert Action” comics
13. Almost like Salvador Dali and Luis Bunuel “Andalusian Dog” opening doors of our subconscious. Fruits as symbols of Lust turned into shell which holds several holes for the keys to unlock what we have inside our minds. Different people can unlock different meanings.
Mysterious love story unwinds, thriller style in daunting indefiniteness of the northern landscape. The skies are lightly ashen, the freezing wind never stops on the northern shores. Sea water is cold. The Lone stranger with the bike emerges from the maze of dead forest trees spectacle. Relationships are structurally complex and never smooth and satisfying. Tensions exist, wisdom sails with the wind. The reasoning of the images establishes an inextricable link between man and nature. In our lives nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone.
Massada team travels the world and finds the best out of the best manufacturers to cooperate particular models. Few times a year Massada founders spent several weeks visiting existing collaborators and screening and developing new ones most suitable for ever changing market dynamics. Company produces frames in 3 factories in Italy and in 2 factories in Japan. Collaborates with world best suppliers within eyewear industry. Process is complicated, lengthy and requires sacrifice in reaching the desired effect. Development takes 12-18 months. Massada team on is on never ending search for excellence.